The mission of audit is engaged at the outset of a question. This often pertains to organizational, process or production methodology issues for a product, service or idea related to a specific entity.
This questioning defines the competencies necessary to assess the situation, taking into account the concrete objectives to be reached at the end of the study. This final phase enables various recommendations to be formulated in order to improve, optimize or correct malfunctions observed at the beginning of the study.
In order to do this, several auditors from Institut Paul Bocuse are assigned to your project depending on the fields of expertise necessary for the efficient exploration of solutions. Using sound value-added logic and through their objective analysis, their keen listening skills and their technical knowledge, the auditors determine the strengths and weaknesses of the project to draft a factual report that facilitates the decision-making process.
Our fields of action:
- Internal and external quality systems
- Repositioning of a "product" or "service" offering
- Customer satisfaction measurement
- Technical and training engineering
- Production optimization studies, etc...
The different exploratory phases
STEP 1 - UNDERSTANDING THE ENVIRONMENT OF AN ENTITY (company or public/private institution)
- Sectorial and competitive analysis.
- Understanding an entity: its identity, its organization.
- Identification of the objectives and assessment of the positioning.
STEP 2 - DEFINING THE OBJECTIVES AND A NEW STRATEGY
- Strategic vision of strengths and weaknesses using the defined key indicators.
- Assessment of options: foreseeable modifications to the environment.
- Definition of the strategy and the steps of successful application.
STEP 3 - PREPARING AND ACCOMPANYING PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
- Preparation of the change management teams through the accompaniment of the key players in the company (awareness, conflict management, training preparation).
- Analysis of the indicators linked to the implementation of the strategy, optimization of the actions and fine-tuning if necessary.
- Control, assessment and impact studies.
Institut Paul Bocuse in action
JOAGROUPE (casinos): audit of the competencies of the food service teams, the menu offering and the kitchen organization
"We wanted to enhance the technical and managerial competence of our food service teams and improve the number of guests for our restaurants located in the casinos of the Group. A diagnostic of our offering was carried out by ID Institut Paul Bocuse in order to clarify the axes of the actions necessary to reach this objective. The results were immediately visible and characterized by higher motivation in the teams and an increase in the number of guests and turnover." Laurent Lassiaz, President of the Board, JoaGroupe.
THE UNIVERSITY USIL OF LIMA (Peru): Engineering and training audit
ID Institut Paul Bocuse led a quality of the infrastructures, the courses and the pedagogical practices in order to improve the areas for training and learning and develop the performance of the team in a competitive context.